Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hannha's Pregnant :oh!!!

Stories recentally have told thath every pre-teens fav star is expecting her own bundle of joy. During an interview with J-14 Miss Mommy Miley was said to have reported “I'm going to take good care of my baby. I've already gained 7 pounds. I was in real shock when it happened accidentally. I went a little too far. I'm sorry to all of my fans.” Then it was that her parents replied to the whole situation saying "Whatever was meant to happen will happen, I guess it was meant to be this way." At the same time talk about the series finale of Hannah Montana was floating around. Then J-14 came out with the truth stating that it wasnt true and that after the magizine was published someone online altered the article on their home page( www.j14magizine.com )

No comments: